Monday, October 29, 2012

Keepin Up with KYNDALL....not possible!

Well, we decided on pink this time. Kyndall is a mess! There are just no words. I was supposed to be at home getting ready to host a baby shower. The girls had a friend over and they were all sitting on Katie's bed, and then Kyndall decided that she should do a forward roll =) While this was happening, I was downstairs. Well, she fell off the bed. I heard her cry and knew that it was something bad and saw her arm =(  She has only had her cast off for 2 weeks! Thank goodness, Nakitta had come over to help me get ready for the shower and she drove us to the hospital. I remembered the procedure well since we had just done it 6 weeks ago. (Dave is out of town helping a friend with Hurricane Sandy relief). We got to the hospital around 945 and didn't get home till 4am today. She has to stay in bed for a few days with it elevated and our prayer is that the bones stay aligned or this time she will need surgery. The break was an ugly one. How can this sweet little girlie girl be so busy and crazy all at the same time???!! Boy, she has made us many memories at such a young age LOL. You should have seen her attire for the hospital. She was wearing one of Katie's old dance recital costumes and no shoes. Little honey boo boo doesn't have nothin on us! HAHA. I had a hard time not cracking a smile when the nurse said, "Maam we have to ask everyone this, BUT should we be concerned for Kyndall's safety at your house?" It's not funny, but at the same time.. It just is. What do you do when you have a child that is this busy though!!?? I can't stand over her all day. She already knows she is not allowed to run, do gymnastics, jump on the bed, or play on the monkey bars. I thought I was doing good eliminating those things for a few more months while her bones healed. Clearly, she has a mind of her own at 3 years old and I am going to need to be covered in prayer that either she survives me or I survive her through the next 15 years =))

PS. Wanted to show off my girls in their Halloween costumes. I have the best friends ever who have helped take the big girls and entertain them and keep them busy while I stay at home with miss priss. AKA: Dennis the Menace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS