Thursday, December 13, 2012

Off to Haiti I go!


Well I am packing now as we speak! I am blown away and should not be, of God's faithfulness! I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little nervous. I would love more than anything prayer while I am there! I am departing from Atlanta this Sunday at 6pm, and will stay the night in Miami. We will get up early Monday morning and fly into Haiti. I will be home very late on the evening of the 21st. I hope to goodness that I will find a spot to get online and write about my trip. If not, I will make sure to share all of the details when I am back =)

Here's my wish list of prayers:

1. Most importantly, that God will be glorified by all of the work we do in Haiti. Pray for healing of all kinds too!
2. The flight... I am anxious about the little plane... Eeek.
3. Dave! He is super dad but 6 days with 3 little ones isn't easy for me to do and I am pretty used to it haha. 
4. Pray that I stay healthy while I am gone.
5. Pray that when I am missing my family I will find comfort in God, who is the God of comfort! 
6. Pray I remember that! 

Thanks y'all!! I know I will never come back the same. Earlier this week I was sickly and not feeling well...i think it was just anticipating Christmas, and getting it all taken care of before I leave and now that it's pretty much done my heart is about to explode with thankfulness. I am so, so overwhelmed with gratitude for my sweet family and friends who have supported me in this trip in so many ways. 

Ps. No better feeling than to be able to be the deliverer of this medicine!! How awesome is that. Bringing 1000s of antibiotics, tylenol, and children's multivitamins, as well as many other things! Pray that customs is in a super wonderful mood Monday morning!! :)))

1 comment:

  1. So sweet to see your girls and what God is doing with y'all. I nominated you for this blog share. Go look at my blog and see it! http://cdcochran.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS